Tuesday, April 4, 2017

 Hi Mrs Dickson thanks for the amazing camp experience again this year it was really nice to get away with everyone. The drive up to Mosgiel was really funny. Thanks again for this amazing opportunity. 

 Here in this picture is me and Dayna chilling outside school at morning tea before we left for camp. 

 I reckon my favourite parts of Camp were having Mr McKinlay come and stay with us ( THAT MADE ME FEEL REALLY SPECIAL ), the Full Train Ride and just spending time with everyone (THAT WAS THE BEST PART ).  

 The food we had was really delicious especially Dinner and Desert. I really liked the Train Ride it was awesome. 
By Charlotte

5 comments:

  1. Nice one Charlotte. Yes it was an awesome camp. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pictures charlotte
    dayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very welcome Charlotte. I'm glad you had a great time and yes we were really lucky to have Mr McKinlay come and stay with us. I had never been on that particular train ride before and i really enjoyed it too. The best part for me was, everyone had a great time with lots of fun and laughter. Cheers Mrs D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I am having trouble writing a post so have to do this on the "Reply" button. We are having a lovely time with Boston. He is a cute wee man and we have had him for the last 2 days.He is very buzy and loves to play with his toys. He is going to daycare on Wednesday then we will have him again on Thursday. I hope you are enjoying having Mrs Boyer helping you with your Chinese studies. Have a great holiday and I will see you next term. Happy and safe holidays.

    ReplyDelete