Wednesday, March 22, 2017

On Thursday  9 march we went to  mosgiel . to sleep I spet with Madi . we went to swimming we .played volleyball . it was fun . we had tea about 6.oopm we had  ice cream Sunday it was yummy . we made sandwiches  for train trip next day we played.  games  everyone tried go to bed .
on Friday 10 we woke up about 6.ooam we had breakfast . we went to Dunedin train station we saw trees , houses bridge , tunnel  we stop Middlemarch for lunch . we ate sandwiches  we ate apples.  
we back  to Dunedin train station we had fish and chips for tea we back in gore about 6.30pm  my mum pick me up . I like spend time my friends .
Dayna Turnbull Image result for dunedin railway station

1 comment:

  1. Well done Dayna. I'm glad you enjoyed camp. You were a great help with the other students as well. I have been told the sandwiches were really yummy.

    ReplyDelete