Monday, March 20, 2017

I am so proud to call you all my students. What a fabulous bunch of people to take away on a trip. You made me laugh till i nearly cried and were superbly behaved.
The fact that you went to bed at the correct time and got up around 6:30am with a smile was so cool. I hope you enjoyed the camp as much as i did and i'm really looking forward to your postings over the next few nights.
I loved the scenery and Middlemarch so much so, that i'm going to do the trip with my husband.
To the teacher aides thanks for your support, humour and kindness. Rock on camp 2018...

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was a great camp Mrs Dickson. An awesome place to stay at Burns Lodge, and a good swim at Tairei High. The train trip was fantastic and it was a pleasure to be with our students and enjoy the wonderful views of the Tairei Gorge and Middlemarch area.

    ReplyDelete