Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Spastic Cerebral Palsy.
You would not Expect a girl my age to be going through lots of Medical Stuff through out her life.
But I do (Charlotte Mitchell)
I was diagnosed with Spastic Quadriplegia Cerebral Palsy when I was nine months old.
My Mum (Rachel) and my Dad (John) were both shocked when they found out that I had Cerebral Palsy.
I took them awhile to take it all in.


So now I will give you a bit more of a detailed description on my medical condition.
My parents were both told that I would never talk or HAVE full movement of my Hands and my Arms but I went and proved them wrong.
I cannot walk  because I can't feel my legs. I have very bad eyesight. I got my very first pair of glasses when I was nine months old and I have had glasses ever scene then.

My right side is more weaker than my left side. I basically use my left arm / side for everything.

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte that is a really 'gutsy' thing to do to talk about your disability so freely. I am really impressed by your honesty. Really well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Dickson When Ever I talk about my disability I am Always honest

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoyed sports day today. The wheel chair race was fun.

    ReplyDelete