Monday, February 20, 2017

My amazing family ♥♥
I have one Awesome Family.  My family Is the Best.
I have a very big  group of family.  My mums name is Rachel. My mum likes to do Zumba,  Art, Craft, Walk  the Dogs and stuff like that.  I got my craftiness of my of my mum. I love my mum so much.
My Dad's Name is Stuart. He works at Allied concrete. My Dad likes to play with model Trucks. He also likes to take photos of trucks and spend time with his family.
I have one teenage  brother his name is Courtneah. He is 17 years old.
I have one Sister and her name is Josephine she is 9 years old she.  will be 10 in May.
 my brother Quentin is 11 years old. He will be 12 in November.
My brother Addison is 6 years old. Addison will be 7 in July.
 Addison is the youngest.
My brother Fergus Will be nine years old in December. He is 8 years old.

1 comment: